Reliable axis alignment
Integrated fixation light
RoboMarker® System is a complete pre-operative corneal marking solution. The RoboMarker Axis alignment is the world’s first and only corneal marker engineered with a concealed dual pendular weight system. Calibrated by gravity, it balances between two high-precision ball bearings to achieve accuracy to within 1° of where the user sets the axis dial.
It consists of two primary components:
- A stainless steel handpiece equipped with a self-levelling astigmatic axis dial and a patient fixation light (RoboMarker®).
- Disposable corneal marking pre-loaded RoboTips™ VS to accommodate the visible spectrum.
No more multi-step marking processes. RoboMarker’s dry formula lasts up to two hours and maintains clear, crisp lines. Save up to 5 minutes per case for a more efficient clinic.
Utilising a gravity-based system ensures that the RoboMarker® ring dial maintains your chosen axis to within one degree, allowing you to focus on marking the cornea rather than trying to keep your marking device level.
MARK FAST TECHNOLOGY: Experience marks that endure - in a single step. Designed for both visible and infrared spectrum platforms.
- Easy to use
- One-step marking process for efficiency and accuracy
- Self-levelling marker
- Integrated fixation light
- Pre-inked disposable tips
- Intuitive to use
- Infrared tips for FEMTO phakic
- Accuracy to 1 degree!